We want to make you feel comfortable during all aspects of your visit with Salt Mountain. Here's some things we've changed due to the current pandemic.
- The front doors of the Bellingham Bank Building are currently locked to prevent unwanted traffic. Text when you arrive to be let in the building!
- Masks are required during your entire visit. We understand some of you have reasons for not wearing them, and we aren't here to judge! But, in order to comply with regulations, as well as feel safe working on you, this is non-negotiable for us. Thank you for understanding!
- We will be conducting a COVID pre-screen with you before your appointment, via phone or email. If you have any symptoms whatsoever, your appointment will be cancelled until you have quarantined for 14 days or gotten a negative Covid test result.
- All sessions are 1 hour (or more) apart to allow for proper cleaning, sanitizing and ventilation of the treatment room.
- We are using EPA approved cleaners to eliminate bacteria on all touch surfaces.
- The windows are staying open to provide ventilation. If you get cold, we can add a blanket or turn on the table warmer!
- We have a HEPA air purifier running 24/7.
Thank you for sticking with it during this difficult roller-coaster of a year, I can't wait to have you back on the table!
Ashley Duffus-Jambor, LMT